Thursday 23 June 2016

Just looking

I give thanks for the pains keeping me awake last night when the pains already were...and that they all settled down about the same time.

I give thanks for some interesting cloud formations the last couple of days, for the sunshine here and there...and for the sky being flat white most of this afternoon which is my least favourite but ideal for staying indoors getting on with all the many things requiring attention. As I'm still very life limitingly sore I've been more ornament than use most of the time...but I give thanks for all that can be usefully achieved these days by clicking (and that there's no one around to quibble about the degree of decoration either)

I give thanks for thus making some inroads into several big changes and some arrangements for a little change, after hearing that Rachel will be away doing something else next Monday and thinking 'Oh maybe I should do something else too!' I give thanks that things are looking up...well some things...maybe...a bit here and there...


I give thanks for successfully mending the charity shop top I bought a few weeks ago and I'd already mended in another way. I don't understand why people think things are unfit for purpose just because they need maintenance and restoration now and then...but I do understand I could be a teensy bit biased about that...

I give thanks for all the times we're happy by mistake - when we trust a person or situation and then realise we shouldn't have, or believe in something that turns out not to be true. Yes, it's horrible when you find out you were wrong...but isn't it great until you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics