Saturday 29 April 2017

Clean slate

I give thanks for meeting a man I'd thought for more than a year was myth...and finding it isn't so! He is a real life flesh and blood roofer contracted to not only fix the leaks but make good the internal decoration of the communal areas. I give thanks he seemed such a reasonable chap and appreciated a guided tour of all water damage so he could assess what was relevant and what was not..

My bank balance is currently cowering behind the sofa but I give thanks I only have to pay a percentage of the total cost and, of course, have a legal right to be given and query quotes. It will be money well spent in so many ways anyhow, as anyone who's been here will know...and it will also make the place so much more worth someone else spending money on to have these matters finally in hand...I give great thanks for my persistence and perseverance.

Having been so busy being awesome this last few weeks, I give thanks for giving myself the most of the rest of the day off, and after getting on with everyday domestic chores and a decent lunch of leftovers snoozing peacefully on the sofa to the sound of F1 engines as only I can do. I give thanks for waking craving cheese on toast - a simpler urge to satisfy than Welsh Rarebit especially as I'm out of eggs! For whiling away a few minutes doing an autism test...I couldn't understand several of the questions, let alone how one was supposed to answer them, which probably says as much as my score...

I give thanks for an early bath running as I'm off out to the piccies with Mima tonight and though there might be an excuse for my personality for my appearance there is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics