Monday 5 May 2014

Fair dinkum

...and, of course, listening to neighbours arguing makes me very grateful to remember there are worse things than being alone...

I'm grateful today started cooler and cloudier so I didn't do what I've done twice in the last week and think I'd like to go out, go through all of the palaver of getting ready...and then decide I was too tired to go. I'm grateful it was pleasant enough and I was energetic enough to take some letters to the post box though, and a very smelly rubbish bag to the bin...

Watching the struggles outside to find and use parking space efficiently, I give thanks I don't have a car. In fact I give thanks I never have driven outside of a lesson or it would be one more thing to miss. I have enough trouble steering knitting needles or regulating the speed on a sewing machine to even think about it now, but sometimes I do look rather longingly at those big fancy mobility scooters...got nowhere to park it though!

I'm grateful for finding a new source of bargain fabric on ebay. I bought some and laid it out on the floor in roughly the shape of a dress to give the fairies an idea of what I'd like them to do while I get on with something else...like finishing other projects on the go...



I'm grateful the second version of my hair has a blonde streak. When it first appeared I thought, get over yourself it must be grey, but no, it's definitely blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics