Tuesday 13 May 2014

Moon phases

I'm grateful I'm not interested in drinking large quantities of beer, nor indeed gathering with others for that purpose in a place where it is made, as it would seem to be challenging to find an individual to facilitate this kind of enterprise sometimes...

I'm grateful that whilst chasing some disorganisation regarding a delivery I discovered that it had been organised and in fact was due within the next hour or so...just no one had organised telling me...  Oh, and I'm grateful for a delivery of some Tesco bits and bobs too including hash browns which they were out of stock of last time. The absence of these is the end of civilisation as I know it!

I'm grateful a neighbour's child is going through a screaming phase because a child's antisocial behaviour phases are usually shorter than an adult's. It also reminds me of a small boy I once knew who discovered that high pitched screeches that begun with 'f' and ended with 'k' were particularly effective at getting a grown up's attention. I'm grateful it wasn't my small boy...

I'm grateful for the brightness of the burgeoning moon on these clear long light evenings, and the almost imperceptible slide into summer. Saw my first martins of the year today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics