Wednesday 21 January 2015

Points of light

Brr...that was a chilly night and day! I give thanks for a roof over my head and covers on my bed. I give thanks for being able to stay late beneath them... I give thanks for appreciating the comedic quality of some of my incapability today - there's definitely an element of light entertainment to be had in the way things insist on eluding my grasp, body parts refusing to to move as required and the involuntary groans that sound like bad acting!

I give thanks for getting up slowly and slowly getting on with things that had to be done like making food, washing up and putting the washing on. I give thanks for cleaning the sink and sinking onto the sofa after. I give thanks for the dog next door not yapping all day and the sun eventually coming out - too late to bring any warmth indoors but brightening up the colours outside most pleasingly. I give thanks for not quite burning my tea typing this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics