Thursday 24 September 2015

Back to colours

I give thanks for a day when I didn't have to do anything much at all - nice or not! For opening my laptop thinking 'Hmm, what do I have to be grateful for today?' and the first thing I see being a photo from yesterday to remind me...

I give thanks for a chuckle with one of my favourite Tesco delivery drivers. He's been coming here for years and is no longer fazed by my sense of humour - every little helps you know! I give thanks their mushroom, leek and gruyere filo parcels are back in stock...though not for long for I shall buy every one and eat it!

For catching up with that bun in the oven show and discovering my second favourite anaesthetist is still doing OK. For persuading my very creaky hands to crochet a little more so that a very long running project is a little nearer completion. I hoped to finish it this summer but this summer slipped through my fingers more swiftly than I could stitch, so now I'm aiming to get it done to go to a very special funeral next week where colourful knitwear will be just the thing to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics