Tuesday 23 May 2017

Mustang dally

Well, I gave thanks for the sunshine yesterday... but today I've been grateful for cloud, as I've had a good run (though not actually involving running obviously) and now it feels as if I might have run a great distance...or possibly been run over.

I give for nothing very important to do...nor anything very pleasurable. For having two deliveries, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so I had to get up... and stay up too, dallying as much as I could bear and creeping through some bits of this and that in between times.  I give thanks for pinching about an inch from a couple of pairs of linen trousers so my body can be discerned beneath, and making a start on a cardigan fastening that has so far not proved as tecnically challenging as I feared, though my hands keep seizing up so it's not that easy either...

I give thanks for my new comfy and colourful Mustang pumps, and lots of fresh veg on special offer from Mr Tesco. For making a mistake and ordering much more smoked cheddar than I thought I had, as I love smoked cheddar a lot, and it was on special offer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics