Monday 22 January 2018

Longed for



I give thanks for the pretty pink grey light a little earlier. For being able to have a bath in the day time (when it's warmer) and for being able to snooze on my bed afterwards as I woke up exhausted and it's not going away.

I give thanks for forgetting I've a small red wound and a big black bruise for longer periods of time, and being able to use my arm for longer and in more usual ways before it reminds me! I give thanks it's easier to keep myself fed, and wash up and tidy away, to do typing in small doses. I can't manage shiatsu, the vacuum or any crafty tools yet so I give thanks I've a new jigsaw I've decided to try as a way of passing some recuperative time.

As Rachel had something on this evening, I'm extra grateful she came to treat me this afternoon instead... with cake and daffs as well as acupuncture needles. For hearing that, although like everyone else she's too broke and busy to want to do much in celebration of my birthday, she is planning to take me up on the moor! The moor is fine by me... The moor is more than I could possibly have hoped for for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics