Thursday 23 December 2021

Hospialised

Several people have remarked I must have been ill to agree to being admitted, so I actually give thanks I was so unwell at the time an ambulance was the only way I could leave the building, and getting to that was challenge enough. I give thanks for feeling better for IV anti emetics, glucose and saline though the usual numerous failed attempts at inserting cannula ae? are so painful.

I give thanks after a very diaturbed night on AMU including 
 snoring I've be never heard the ike of - more like walruses than the ubiquitous little old lady - I've been moved to one of the renal wards I've been on before where I know severeal of the staff and vice versa which helps, along with my own night and wash things very kindly delivered by Jo, Keith and Michelle. For a gastrocopy booked for tomorrow and we'll take it from there. I have optimistically filled in the special menu sheets for the next few days as the renal consultant says if my throat is mended my potassium is so low I can have all the naughty stuff on offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics