Sunday 16 January 2022

Past

 Every time I'm in my bathroom being sick I give thanks for the lack of flimsy walls and flooring between me and the other flats. I once lived just plasterboard away from a man who seemed to have bulimia. Wouldn't recommend it!

For a few small jobs done and lots of snoozing this morning, and for Julie's kind and thoughtful help this afternoon with all manner of little chores. For her very uccessful raid on the Co op hunting and gathering for my passing, often pointless, nutritional whims.

I give thanks for thinking maybe some boiled sweets other than Werther's might be of use now eating is so difficult, and finding the local sweet shop here has an amazing selection of trips down taste bud memory lane onFoffer. For Digging For Britain unearthing the more distant past. I love that fascinating programme! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics