Tuesday 29 August 2017

Oops!

I'd been rather disappointed with the camera on the phone I got last year. It's a not very modern Samsung, and though on the whole their phone cameras are excellent, it seemed the lens cover had got scratches and scuff marks and everything was blurry.  I give thanks for thinking I'd think up a pouch I could make to keep it safe(r) in future. Meanwhile, as I'm clumsy and fumbly with my hands I'd of course put a silicon case on the back and a clear screen protector on the front as soon as I'd bought it. It was time to change the foggy battered latter yesterday, and when I finally managed to peel it off I discovered...another one underneath! How could this be? Had there been one on there all along and I'd not noticed? A bit of fog shifted in my brain and a question formed... I turned the phone over and started scraping at the little aperture at the back... And voila! Now I've removed the protective cover the camera works just fine. I give thanks thanks for that...despite feeling rather foolish at taking so long to find out. Here is a nice crisp picture of a slippery banana skin on the pavement to prove it. Didn't think that actually occurred outside childhood comic cartoons...


I give thanks for getting back to tackling various unsavoury tasks today.  The hospital continues to be unable to answer various questions about my post op ability/mobility although they seem to think the bus might be a tad tricky. I'm thinking from the way they're talking even getting dressed afterwards will... Maybe I should just make the outward journey in my dressing gown and slippers and save carrying them as well? It seems I should have had an informative leaflet with my admission letter but when I downloaded one it contradicted a lot of what I was told in the pre op assessment call anyway so I give thanks for knowing you never really know anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics