Tuesday 25 January 2022

Envious

I give thanks the upside of not being able to eat is you don't have to do any cooking either! For nonetheless achieving my goal today of making a fraction of a pint of delicious vegan jelly...served with equally lush vegan double cream. Of course it didn't stay down but I've given up worrying about that - a bit of pleasure the first time round is worth it!

For the prescriptions Jane the palliative care nurse ordered to ease some symptoms finally appearing my doctor's surgery list and so, hopefully in the pharmacy pipeline now. One of them should cure the superficial but still uncomfortable candida in oesophagus making swallowing even harder. That would be wonderful as life has provided a, lot of lemons lately and I've been craving lemonade... in tiny quantities of course. 

For a snoozy day on the sofa, enjoying the vicarious pleasure of watching couples winning competitions, creating family homes from fixer uppers, or choosing holiday retreats in the sun. I don't envy them and love to imagine their pleasure. ..but when I see someone with a mug of tea, a whole mug of tea to guzzle down, goodness I wish that could be me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics