Sunday 2 January 2022

Personal

I give thanks for lots of sleeping, some of it in the night. For the way the dimmed lights seem like bright sunshine streaming in when you wake in the early morning. 

 For a 'glass' of orange squash at the second time of asking. I'm not normally a squashy person but yesterday's (normally on the bbanned list) orange juice was divine on the taste buds though too acidic for my tummy so this is a compromise. Really not feeling the food here today, and struggling with the unavoidable unappetising smells so I was grateful to Mima for bringing in refreshing tinned fruit, plus laundry done by Julie and some little longed for odds and ends like nail scissors and file.

For Audible reading to me, that's such a comfort. I'm on a mystery set in Iceland at the mo and the place and personal names give me little shivers of delight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics