Wednesday 19 January 2022

Wilful

 Where there's a way there's a will. I give thanks for managing to grovel on my hands and knees to retrieve the plastic envelope that had fallen down behind the desk wilfully concealing this important document!

For a very helpful and reassuring lady from the hospice visiting to talk about my present and my future 

For that fabulous wolf moon a couple of nights ago.

For Jude's ice cream and dessert sauces, which have already been a source of delight, and now their fruit and veg rocket lollies my latest craze for (almost) eating. They probably come back up too soon to provide any nutritional benefit but I give thanks for enjoying the delicious flavour on the way down

For naps. I've needed a few today. For heaters and hot water bottles. Bit nippy round here right now, especially noticeable for those seriously lacking personal insulation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics