Sunday 22 March 2020

Informed

I give thanks for the fab spring weather. If everyone would bog off and enjoy it elsewhere so I can maintain the minimum two metre exclusion zone that feels comfortable to me even when there aren't fatal diseases around, I would be most grateful. Still, I do give thanks my natural propensity to scuttle out of the way of passers by no longer raises eyebrows.


I give thanks for managing to buy a few essentials with little human contact...and even more so for a seat in the sunshine beside the sea before coming home and reading I now must completely stay indoors except to go to hospital for dialysis. Although obviously this is a very scary combination it does mean that my treatment schedule suddenly becomes a great treat - as for brief periods when leaving and entering buildings I'll have some fresh air and maybe some sun on my skin. For a few people having said they'll pick up supplies for me.

I give thanks for some birthday/Mother's day treats from Bob. For finally starting the QI book I had for Christmas and enjoying the information and humour a lot. For listening to an old Loose Ends in which they talked about another non fiction book I fancy reading and finding it going cheap on ebay.

I give thanks for a bit more give energy for a few more stages of the decorating jobs I'm capable of. If I'm going to be stuck at home a long time, the nicer looking and more comfortable that home is the better life will be, while the included exercise will be handy too! For being optimistic I will be stuck at home a long time as that's better than any other scenario just now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics