Tuesday 31 March 2020

Mixed

I give thanks for my bath...pretty much every time I get in it actually. And similarly for my bed when I wake up and don't have to get out of it! I give thanks for non-hospital days...and for feeling particularly mellow today. For the sunshine and clouds and seeing the sea...

I'm fine as long as I avoid the grimmest news reports and the Facebook posts of the folk who like to share them for reasons alien to me, but which no doubt make sense to them. For the reminder we all have to deal with this in our own way, and being 'up and down' emotionally is probably as good as it can be. For people who share happy, beautiful or funny stuff when they can. For Tesco having Paracetamol on their website again...please don't all go buying them before my precious order slot in 10 days time!

I give thanks for having plenty of food in still - and plenty of choice which is still a luxury. For having lots of pleasant pastimes too. Today I decided I'd see if I had enough of the right paints to mix a colour for the inside of my bedroom door - the last one to be done. I give thanks I've just made a rather lovely shade but after doing so many other jobs around the place I'm tired and the actual painting will have to wait...as will finding out if there's enough! I give thanks it's nearly bath with a book time. Have I mentioned I love my bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics