Wednesday 11 March 2020

Historic

Twice today I was told I was observant - I give thanks for noticing that! For almost starting another rather physical task just now and then looking back on all I've done today and convincing myself maybe not... For having the energy to have done a fair bit and not suffering an unfair amount of pain to go with it.

I give thanks for a relatively stress free 'day at the office' including the human interactions which often tax me the most. For the sister who disconnected me being the one who offers to pack up your things - a service for which I'm really grateful when struggling into my layers knowing the taxi is there. For the driver home coming up with a suggestion for a museum in London I'd probably enjoy as I was singing the praises of the Geffrye. (Daniel Sever's house in case you're wondering...) And in looking up Geffrye, as I knew the spelling was tricky, I discovered they are closed for a revamp and changing their name so the old one won't trouble me again! For vague plans of a day trip to the city which may or may not transpire but give me pleasure to think of and slightly plan even if they do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics