Wednesday 6 October 2021

Leftover

I give thanks for being home on the early side after being connected to the machine very swiftly after arrival at the unit and then disconnected a few minutes before my allotted treatment time was up as someone was ready, willing, able...and somewhat keen as they could move on the next patient!). I didn't need asking twice...

For feeling a bit brighter than I did this morning after another poor night's sleep, though weary to the bone. For finding my misplaced keys after looking methodically after I got home instead of dashing around madly like I did before I left! 

For leftovers for my tea so no need to cook first thing or now. For glucosamine complex gel to put on my sore bits after a bath. For the water heating up and a plan to get in it before I fall asleep this time...For the room heating up too after a blast from the electric radiator on an expectedly murky evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics