Friday 8 October 2021

Apologetic

I give thanks for being home on my sofa on a murky Friday night. For the bit this morning when I thought all my chores were done and I could play with my crafty things...and for managing to do the most essential of my home help's chores instead when she messaged most apologetically that she couldn't come. It's been a while since I've hung up washed bedding from the machine or replaced it with clean stuff, and though I can, I can see why I've chosen to pay someone else to instead. Most exhausting! I was extremely grateful although she couldn't clean today she offered to pick up and deliver a heavy prescription of my food supplement desserts. Very thoughtful and kind...and necessary as they slip down my swollen throat a treat!

I give thanks for a weekend of resting planned as I'm so sore and tired after many busy days in a row, and must try to relax and recuperate. For plenty of food, books and paracetamol in stock to assist with this mission, and lots to watch on Netflix and terrestrial TV or listen to on Audible. What precious first world blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics