Friday 29 October 2021

Rough

I give thanks for banter on QI making me laugh out loud, for the glories of the scenery in Shetland and The Long Call making me make little squeaks of pleasure.

For the bouncing waves this morning sending great plumes of spray into the air, for rainbows arching across the showery sky. For a long queue of traffic meaning we took a different route to the unit along various memory lanes from when I lived in the city. 

For individual packets of custard creams and ginger nuts on the tea trolley - a very welcome change from uninspiring digestives and rich tea. 

For the comfort of curling up on the sofa as I feel rather rough tonight. I've even abandoned my tea which is not like me. For my food supplements which will slip down a treat of I feel like something later, and for the weekend starting so I can rest as much as I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics