Friday 22 October 2021

Compensatory

Yay, I give thanks for Michelle being back on the heavier duty housework duties again. What a difference that makes! For Mima finding my favourite Co op teabags in a branch other than the one here where they have been out of stock for a while. You can adapt to a lack of lot of groceries but good tea for me is like the right fuel for your car! For her delivering them while I was out as well.

I give thanks for a reasonable amount of sleep though it ended, I thought, rather unreasonably early for the time of year. For reasonable amount of useful things done before I left for treatment...and for giving up on trying to fix being locked out of Facebook during treatment as following the instructions on my phone just took me in an exasperating loop. For sorting this when I got home - and for the 'suspicious' activity on my account just me being me! The ads I get in my newsfeed  aren't too far off the mark but clearly their algorithms haven't quite got me sussed out... For managing to fix my mardy TV box when I got home as well, and for a handy snack to have with the big pill, little pills before I sort out supper. Now the temperature is dropping I need lots and lots of food! For the weekend starting here...and all manner of distractions and compensations to help me deal with difficult stuff going on in my body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics