Saturday 2 October 2021

Waterproof

Soo...I've been grateful for a quiet day after a reasonable night and a lie in listening to the rain. 

For spending it alone and mostly home with just a quick trip to the Co op when the weather was not at its worst. For doing some stuff...and not doing some stuff...and meditating which I reckon is somewhere between...  

For my cheerful wellies and cagoule. For the mended gutters. For a stunning sunset glowing between the stormy clouds. For my TV suggesting I watch the True Story before its availability expired on BBC. This has meant everything else is happening an hour and a half later than I thought it might but, despite the film's lack of critical acclaim, once I started I couldn't stop and they seemed to me to be ninety minutes well spent!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics