Sunday 3 October 2021

Warming

I give thanks that quite a lot got done here today...mostly by other people which is always a bonus! Of course I appreciate the practicality of having tasks tackled that are hard or even impossible for me to do, but just the acts of assistance themselves can be intrinsically very beneficial, giving a sense of being nurtured and cared for. A great advantage of not experiencing this kind of thing very often is I really notice how literally heart warming it feels and I'm most grateful to Clive and Rachel for giving me that sensation along with the pleasure of their company! 

I give thanks for a marvellously restorative acupuncture session...well it will be restorative when I'm back in the real world I'm sure! For the swift changing moods of the weather. For discovering the aioli I found inthe Co-op and been raving about is actually Spanish which explains a lot... For grouting the lid of this box, my latest and current favourite mosaic piece. You look at it and you're transported to a summer's day or maybe a lush part of Mediterranean. Rather nice as a British autumn night draws in... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics