Saturday 23 October 2021

Wasted

I give thanks I'm sleeping longer now, if still not quite in the right part of the night. It would be a shame to waste the wide awakeness though, rather early though it is... and I'm grateful this day I didn't! For chores achieved and setting off on a road less travelled to trawl some currently rarely visited shops before (I hoped) the madding half term crowds arrived. For not feeling this was a wasted trip when none of them had what I wanted - apart from Asda which was too busy to stop and shop in - as I enjoyed the scenery and the sights of other people's home and lives from the top deck of the pleasantly empty bus. 

I give thanks you can now recycle empty blister packs from pills...and I will be even more grateful when there are more places to do this. Getting a carrier bag full to a new drop off point was one of my goals today so I was grateful this was ticked off the to do list and I now know how inaccessible it is and not to go there again!

For band of golden light onto the horizon where the cloud over the land this morning gave way to sunshine over the sea. For forgetting about the manic traffic delays due to some road closures or I'd not have gone at all but for still getting home in time for my estimated parcel delivery...and finding stuff to do to stay awake when it didn't arrive and I was ready for a nap and didn't want the entryphone buzzer to make me jump. For being relieved when I received an email to say it had been delivered! Unfortunately there was no sign of it anywhere downstairs in or out and the accompanying photo gives no clues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics