Thursday 5 September 2013

Gathering in

Mmm… I give thanks for another lovely summery day! Surely the end of bare legs for me for this year but what a treat it’s been. The season of mists and better TV schedules is upon us and not entirely a bad thing. I give thanks for new series of Catfish and QI beginning.

I’ve been trying to rest more today as I think I’ve been pushing myself too much so I was grateful for a long lie in this morning before a lift from a cheery cab driver to a restorative acupuncture session. Oh and for the yummy pastries I made using odds and ends from the fridge, and the delicious drink I bought to go with them – pomegranate and raspberry!

I give thanks for using the particularly aware state of being that comes after treatment to address a couple of tricky tasks. The trouble with creating knitting patterns in your head is that it’s even easier to find yourself following the wrong bit than if you’ve printed instructions and there was some unpicking and restarting to be done on the current project. There’s also a potential problem with making up sewing patterns as you might find what your mind’s eye sees is not what your fingers can reproduce. I’m grateful I’ve finally sorted out how to get binding and gathers in the same place.

I give thanks I've managed to write this before the particularly away with the fairies state of mind that follows the one that follows treatment takes full and fabulous hold... Is that actually a sentence? Too late now...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics