Monday 9 September 2013

Blowing in the wind

The last few nights I've slept deeply but not straight through and give thanks for all the interesting adventures my subconscious has brought to my dreams... in Wales a lot for some reason...

I give thanks that the glass of water I knocked over in the very early morning neither broke not hurled its contents on the sockets of the extension lead nearby...

Gratitude too for the lovely lovely staff on the phones at First Direct. I've never yet had to beg for their financial mercy I'm glad to say but they've dealt with all my queries and difficulties over the years so charmingly and chattingly in their reassuring soft Scottish accents... Also for the real life, real time customer service skills from some of the people I deal with here at the Post Office, doctor's surgery and taxi rank. Makes a day of dull duties so much more pleasant...


I'm grateful for giving up trying to get a decent picture of this bottle top dangly thing on the seafront. The slightest whisper of wind and it trembles and you have to zoom to see what it's made of and all you ever get is blur and tipsy sea! It is so simple yet so beautiful though...

I give thanks for hearing that Bob is doing a market stall of circuit bent things at a leccy, muso, gamey festivally thing this weekend. I love that he's doing a stall and especially as I read about it while I was watching the programme about markets that's made mine so fresh in my mind!

And, in praise of a solitary life and following on from yesterday's food orientated post, that you can eat all the yummy nibbles you may have bought or made...and eructate, flatulate and use unnecessarily long words afterwards to your heart's content...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics