Friday 13 September 2013

Sticking point

By 'eck, I didn't imagine I'd be quite so exhausted by my excursion! But was it worth the aches and incapabilities? Oh yes, no doubt of that, several times over...exactly what was required both as a literal and metaphorical journey. Part of the purpose was to push my boundaries and find my limitations and I can gratefully report success in that endeavour...

I give thanks for all the rest I've had today, a benefit of being unable to lift the stick I usually beat myself with...but for nonetheless being able to be helpful in releasing Roxy from the scourge of the lock monsters...

I give thanks for good soup in a carton. Ideal for an idle convalescence, almost as good as having someone bringing it to you in a bowl! And for the windy rainy snuggle-up-on-the-sofa-why-don't-you? weather...thank you, don't mind if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics