Wednesday 25 September 2013

Turn turn turn

I'm grateful that though my hand held blender (which has not been too well lately) took a turn for the worse yesterday when asked to mix Earl Grey tea bread, it's agreed to carry on working a little bit a little bit longer. Mmm, I wrote that and remembered I'd made tea bread...more thanks for that!

I'm grateful I went out this morning as the light was so pretty as the sun tried to come through the low clouds and turned sea and river into mirrors...and for the autumn colours coming in the fields and hedgerows now. I'm grateful for the buses running on time and slowing down enough for me to take a snap! 


I'm grateful the shops had what I was looking for (NOT a new mixer!) and for me having enough energy and money to shop! I'm grateful for scheduling nothing this afternoon except catching up with recorded TV and snoozes, and rain to make these seem such an especially suitable way to pass the time. Oh and for planning a tea that just needed to go into the microwave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics