Thursday 26 September 2013

Blooming lovely!

Yesterday I went to the other sort of Pharmacy (it's a cafe!) but today I gave thanks for some very helpful folk at one of the local medical ones who didn't serve me warm spicy apple cake with clotted cream but did one or two equally important things!

I'm grateful to Chris the cab driver for reminding me about the McMillan coffee morning in town (organised in part by his wife, daughter and granddaughter) and for picking up a pretty Chinese bowl at the bric-a-brac stall there as well as partaking of a much needed cup of tea!

I'm grateful there's a new lady Lisa working at the Fountain alternate Thursdays who seems to share my sense of humour, that I met Claire who works the other day out with her mum as well, who also seems lovely and for a long chat with Rachel who didn't have a very busy day...so quite a sociable one for me!

I give thanks for finding the jam Lynn's been looking for for months and Lindor chocolate at only a pound a bar in Smiths, including caramel flavour which I can highly recommend. I believe it's a newsagents, stationers and bookstore but lately I've been heading straight for the confectionery specials!

It's been a grey old day here...so I'm grateful for these flowers snapped yesterday and hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics