Monday 30 September 2013

Reboot

Today I'm grateful I've said I'll do some things as otherwise I wouldn't...
I'm grateful I haven't said I'll do many things as otherwise I couldn't!
I'm grateful I didn't get changed into my 'going out' clothes until after lunch - that way I only got toothpaste on my top not my lunch as well!


I'm grateful I've made a start on the stock of stockings and that I've managed to work out what it is I'm doing and produce a basic pattern to share in case someone else wants to make some too.

MINI STOCKINGS ***
Cast on 15 sts in DK yarn and knit 4 rows (garter stitch)
Knit and purl next 9 alternate rows (stocking stitch)
14th row knit 5, knit into back and front of next 4 sts, knit 6 (19 sts)
15th row knit
16th row knit 7, knit into back and front of next 4 sts, knit 8 (23 sts)
17th row knit
18th row knit 2, knit 2 together, knit 15, knit 2 together, knit 2 (21 sts)
19th row knit
20th row knit 2, knit 2 together, knit 4, knit 2 together, knit 1, knit 2 together, knit 4, knit 2 together, knit 2. Cast off remaining 17 sts

And I'm grateful I printed these out and took them to the 'knit and natter group' at the library as I suspected if anyone saw them they'd want to have a go and they did!

*** please note corrections if you looked at this before!

2 comments:

  1. oh thanks for pattern Gabi, !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely are all of those! Thanks for sharing the pattern too
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics