Saturday 28 September 2013

More splash than cash

I was grateful the thunder and lightning woke me up this morning so I didn't miss the fun!

And for the safe and snuggly feeling listening to the wind and rain when you are warm and dry...

I gave thanks that I was short of salad veg and that I'd said I'd go to the next town to hear the choir practice their repertoire...otherwise I'd not have been waiting for the bus back near these splashy waves.


I'm grateful for all the free food goodies I've had today - free biscuit with my cup of coffee at the church hall, free slice of focaccia bread from a windswept stall promoting a cookery school, free fudge from the shop where they make it in the window and a slab of lemon cake brought by Laura when she came by this afternoon.

Most of all this evening though, I'm grateful I don't have to do anything or go anywhere til Monday afternoon. Bed looks inviting I must say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics