Wednesday 11 September 2013

When I'm sixty-four

I give thanks for a 3 train journey yesterday with no platform changes...much easier that way tho I can't take credit for organising it myself...

For the snug little cabins...they'd be even more snug with two of course, but just right just for me! I love the gentle rocking to sleep of the waves...

For there being sixty four of us on the ORCA cruise plus guides so I can merge into a mixed and friendly crowd. It seems most of us see some things, sometimes some things that others can't see so you (or they) are peering at the sea mystified... but I've seen dolphins at sunrise and countless times since and not everyone has managed that so I'm very fortunate.

That John liked a story idea of mine so much he wants to use it...what a compliment! John and ferries and the date today are inextricably linked in my mind as I was sunning myself on the aft deck of this ship's predecessor some years back when he came and said he'd been watching the news in the lounge and there'd been a bit of an explosion in America...

That there's wifi access in the cafes and bars so I give thanks if this uploads though I've not managed to get a photo to do so I'm not promising...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics