Friday 6 September 2013

Stalling

Normally by Friday morning the fairies have flown away but this week have stayed for an exceptionally long time so I've been being grateful for pretty much everything for hours including…

the taste of V8 juice, cold from the fridge. If I haven’t had some for a while I always forget quite how fabulous it is!

a short series of programmes about the traders in Swansea market hall. Made me rather nostalgic for my old job as a stall holder.

this story that is self-explanatory:  

and this article showcasing some photo portraits of ex pats in Spain http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-23957214

a particularly friendly and helpful Tesco driver and the snug feeling of having the cupboards full of food

and that though, as a result of their pixy whisking my mind here and there, I haven’t rested nearly as much as I’d promised my body I would, it’s been productive and pleasing activity I've been involved in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics