Sunday 15 September 2013

Can't complain

Since my last post I've given thanks for...

Ragged rain clouds grey at the top and glowing orange underneath as the sun set yesterday evening...

Pat sending me a photo of her own local sky...

Sunrise visible from my bedroom window now...if I'm awake early enough...


That when you looked behind you on this one you saw dolphins!

The fuzz of buds on the mimosa tree

A programme about young people advocating more public nakedness to encourage awareness of what bodies actually look like. I must admit I'm mystified as to why anyone who is warm enough would not want to be naked, so long as anyone else in the vicinity is OK with it too. I'm sure you'll all be relieved to hear I'm rarely warm enough. I'm grateful there's rarely anyone in the vicinity to complain when I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics