Friday 20 September 2013

Doing the rounds

Gratitude today for various deliveries and appointments all slotting into place in the day  without stress or hassle...

For finding one of those oil cloth satchels that's not got owls, pseudo Cath Kidson prints or any other common design on it at a knock down price in a new accessory shop that's recently opened in town.
Probably cheap because it's not so trendy...and all the nicer in my eyes for that reason too!

For the glorious translucent quality to the sunlight filtering through the clouds onto the flat calm sea...

For putting my post acupuncture energy to various usefulnesses including some long overdue cleaning and tidying jobs...

For the daylight and my hand strength holding out long enough to make a little mat for my mug out of scraps of other people's left over yarn. Something I've been meaning to do for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics