Monday 10 December 2012

Pick a card

Pick a card, any card, don't tell me what it is...I shall use my telepathic powers to read your thought and send you that very one! Pause for spooky music...




Only winding you up...you know telepathy is a load of twaddle, right? So you're not getting a card, right? Well, definitely not if you don’t believe it! At least not the one you picked...Unless... Unless what?  Yep, still winding you up!  It's interesting to me what a variety of chords were struck or alarm bells rang when you read the word 'telepathy', but your experience and interpretation of life is your business...What you know, how you know, how sure you that are someone else is wrong...

One of the (many) things people find exasperating about me is my disinterest in taking sides. Why would I want to take sides? If we take sides do we have to take a bottom and a top as well? Sounds a lot like a box to me...or a cage... It seems to me if we limit what is true for us to what others tell us is so we are limiting ourselves indeed. If we're ‘scientific’ there'd be nothing for us to find out, if we're ‘spiritual’ we'd have no enlightenment of our own. I'm always taken aback by the vehemence of the polarity between these two conceptual stamping grounds, their reluctance to see anything ‘otherwise’...I know that millions are expended and millions have expired attempting to enforce various forms of rightness, so I understand it is of tremendous importance to many that they are on the side of ‘right’ and that every one left is wrong...but I’m sorry guys. you still mystify me! Oops, now all I can think of is INXS!

The point is that I got some stuff and turned it onto some other stuff to give to some other people I know. Love and creativity were involved...notoriously difficult to quantify, classify, pin down and stamp out by commandment or creed. As far as I can tell in some way they touch us all wherever we think they come from and whatever we think they are for. That’s good enough for me..
.
Have a splendid day/week/life folks...May none of your wonder and wonderfulness be curtailed by men in lab coats or robes! Or women for that matter, especially women with pointy noses and unbrushed hair! Can anyone else smell burning?

Give thanks for all that feels good, and all that feels right, for all that you know, and all that you have yet to learn...and all that you don’t know yet you have to learn! Step back from the warzone of other peoples’ words and worse as often as you are able, and love and create and play.

1 comment:

  1. i think this is why i am turning into a recluse ??just thinking and enjoying things,noticing a lovely sunset outside the window,i have a lovely view i love it at dusk when the trees are black sillouettes? or from the back window aircrafts lights as they land one after the other like alien spaceships : )

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics