Sunday 16 December 2012

On a (sausage) roll

Well, I discovered something delightful this morning...they DO still make Sosmix which you used to be able to buy in health food shops everywhere and which health food shops everywhere have been insisting they don't. Mail order only as far as I can tell and in rather large quantities. That's fine...I can share! In the meantime I've bought some ready made veggie sausage rolls of a kind I've not heard of before which leads me to optimism...all the ones I've ever tried have been gross. Unless home made by me from Sosmix...much munched by carnivores as well as those not...

It was a no brainer really...give a woman without a dog or a man a bit of extra energy for a couple of days and if she cooks and cleans on the first one on the second she has to shop! Bit annoyed that I forgot to look for one thing but I got everything else and more besides as everything I wanted seemed to be on special offer! Having some good news that money I thought was lost was found helped a bit of spreefulness along too...Profiteroles and sparkly tights, yum yum! I give thanks for some very cheerful staff in some very empty shops.

For the fresh (ie almost freezing) wind and the sun, showers, thunder and power cjuts everything else the heavens have thrown at us today. For the khaki sea with cream lace trim and bulky tankers on the horizon appearing almost ethereal in the darkness of rain clouds there. For a just in time taxi back up the hill...the rank has been almost empty today. For being able to see nine sets of outdoor house lights from my kitchen window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics