Monday 3 December 2012

Checking in

Well, the sun is over the yardarm and I shall be more than ready for sofa time when I've tip-tapped out a few words and made some veggies into some munchies! All I've had since breakfast is a mince pie but I did have a massive bowl of my date and cinnamon porridge to start the day. If it's good enough to keep Scotsmen wearing kilts it's good enough for me!

I was thankful for more energy today after a great deal of conservation of same in the preceding twenty four hours. I'm grateful for a well timed and cheery cab driver; for Eileen, Silvana and Linda making my trip to the surgery for bloods such an enjoyable and friendly time (yep, even such apparently unpromising material can be turned into fun!); for giving in to the urge afterwards to head in the opposite direction from my in town tasks to partake of a refreshing mug of tea and more chitter-chatter at an almost deserted Eastcliff, for Laura saying she'd pick me up in town as she was heading up here afterwards so some useful grocery purchases made and transported extra easily; for an excellent session of home beautification made especially delightful a) because the materials used were almost all pre-owned or left over from other projects and b) as it proceeded with such mirthfulness and good cheer. The stunning fractal poster so kindly given to me by Janet has finally been hung now the setting I had in mind is up to scratch and it can receive the appreciation it is due...and the scarf I made on Saturday to go with my flower power jumper has been admired for it's charm and compatibility. 

Talking of stunning: have I mentioned where I live is rather easy on the eye? I have? Well, I guess I'm going to have to do it again then...


1 comment:

  1. oh i do love to be beside the sea side .....la la la!!!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics