Saturday 15 December 2012

Mirror in the bedroom

Great gratitude that energy burst yesterday afternoon lasted me long enough to make a replacement skirt for the one I made a few weeks back which had shrunk in the wash. Shrunk lengthways not widthways so definitely not mince pie related and yes I washed the unused fabric before I started again... And got me doing a bit of tidying up and sorting out and Christmassifying in the evening when the light had gone, and then out of bed this morning quite early (for me) to tackle a whole lot more tasks I'd like to have done. Where does it come from? I don't know...but I sure as heck want to use it wisely wile it's here!

I've been almost ache and pain free as well so in a kind of gratitude loop I guess...not hurting means I feel more lively and I'm more lively because it doesn't hurt! Lovely it is, anyway, being lively...I'd almost forgotten how wonderful being can be! The mild weather has been a bonus too as I've been able to have the windows open to let in lots of fresh air while I've done all kinds of random things from polishing the big leather chair to tinting my eyelashes. I've been up on the steps the better to hang dangly things and down on my knees to wash the kitchen floor... but one of the most satisfying was making a delicious cake from the great recipe book inside my head, a chocolatey, fruity, spicy concoction, that I had thought would be nice with some kind of icing but isn't going to be around long enough for that!

After writing the above I thought I'd better try on what I intended to wear when I go out on Monday night in case any new tights were needed or any washing done...and after that (never a one shot thing is it?) horizontalness and my dressing gown called. I want to stay up for the end of the Killing later (now wouldn't that be nice, eh?) so it's time for a bit of Come Snooze with Me I think...though last night's had me in fits of laughter. The sorting of the sort of tree will have to wait for now...have a look at my new mirror in the bedroom instead and the sparkly things I have in there all year round... Hope you're all having a splendid Saturday by the way...I've got the Beat in my head now for some reason...save it for later, I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics