Tuesday 28 April 2020

Rediscovered

I give thanks for my busy and productive evening yesterday as immunotherapy side effects have laid me low today. For pain, rain, lockdown and lockdown unlimited data being actually quite a reasonable combination. I rarely have a problem with motivation but my chilling skills do need some work!

For discovering Tales of the City is still available in the Channel 4 archives. Netflix has a follow up mini series but I've forgotten much of what they're following up on and no longer have the books. For dipping into a sci-fi book I do have and for years have meant to pass on to Bob. I wondered if I'd misremembered how good it was or why I thought he'd like it as he's not much of a reader these days, but dipping soon became devouring and it looks like I'll be enjoying it myself all over again whether he likes it or not!

I could have quite contentedly stayed in bed but I was grateful deliveries of groceries and stoma supplies were worth getting up for. For Mima bringing some frozen fish and a fresh bunch of flowers in exchange for some bits I got for her. For a whole fresh selection of tasty morsels to tempt my off colour appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics