Tuesday 14 April 2020

Gated

Mmm, I give thanks for my siesta - just what was required after a troubled night and a more active day than was originally planned. I give thanks for a more active day than was originally planned - nothing like planning nothing for making me bustle about! For some rather boring but satisfying cleaning done, and a little more reshuffling and reorganising in the spare room to make it usable as a pleasant if only partly decorated room again.

I give thanks for Mima asking if I'd like her to look for anything while scouting for groceries today so I now have carrots for my tea woohoo and bread for my sarnies tomorrow. For her bringing me some flapjack bites as a consolation for the teabags I wanted not being anywhere she looked. For appreciating the irony of there being some on the Tesco site that doesn't have any delivery slots...and for now having the priority access phone number to try though I haven't done as yet. For feeling the sun on my skin as I waited by the gate...but only on the skin of my face as there's a nippy old breeze again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics