Saturday 18 April 2020

Minute

Well, I don't know what it's been like where you are but I've been grateful here for some good weather for not minding staying indoors. For the still murkiness after the rain cleared...especially the mist hanging on the hillside. For being able to see a hillside!

I give thanks for getting a few domestic chores done, and also applying myself to the task of practising relaxing. I've been working as hard as my battered body can go to progress the nestbuilding to a stage where I can nestle, and it's so nice to be mostly there.

For getting edgy with my new jigsaw while chortling away at an old episode of Just A Minute. For a long bath with a book in the afternoon which always seems so deliciously decadent to me. For Jamie's lockdown cookery programmes not just for the recipe ideas but the glimpses of family life. Not being something I've experienced first hand seeing dads interacting with their kids gives me a warm and fuzzy smile inside...


For assorted tiny treasures emerging from the various nooks in which they were stashed, and having a miniature shelf to put them on!

For my Tesco order arriving complete with good grace and the essential (to me) items of a bowl that co-ordinates beautifully with my other tableware, organic brown bread and some posh own brand Earl Grey. I give thanks for knowing I'm a bit of a food snob, and also how blessed I am to have the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics