Tuesday 21 April 2020

À la carte

I've been without much get up and go today so I give thanks I'm not supposed to! For my bed and bath and sofa, and for dabbing a bit of paint on a chair before deciding that was far too energetic for today! For one revamped bedside table complete however with a larger top than originally and a crocheted doyley for my bedside cup of tea.



For Paracetamol being available again as I've been in a lot of pain. For naps.

For the entertainment of watching traffic stopped for a vehicle so long it couldn't negotiate the corners and had to come the wrong direction along a one way street to drop off a large crane by the station.

For a kind mother duck bringing her bobbing babies downstream so I could watch them from my window too...

For trying to start solving the treatment conundrum. My immunotherapy is due a week on Friday but I'm booked to be half way across the county for dialysis at the same time and as the two departments do not communicate, let alone co-ordinate, I've been ringing around various homeworking members of staff asking for assistance in coming up with a workable plan. We're working on it, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics