Sunday 26 April 2020

Clingy

I'm cream quackered this evening but I'm grateful this was part of the plan formulated in the sleepless part of the night, when I figured a bit more fresh air and exercise might help. For managing to take  short but (for me nowadays) fairly vigorous walk hardly encountering anyone else, and certainly none who didn't press themselves into a wall or hedge as I approached! For seeing some cute little ducklings - probably my favourite baby animal of all (including humans) - the glorious sweep of the bay and the hanging gardens of wildflowers on the cliffs.


For a bit of light pampering and a long soak in the bath. For managing to finish sewing my bird cushion cover without too much cramp in the hands or stabbing with pins. For also finishing what seemed to be far too much washing up for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics