Saturday 4 April 2020

Cansada

It was hard enough to get from my bed to the sofa this morning so I give thanks for being banned from going out! For being able to get up for a chamomile tea in the sleepless part of the night without disturbing anyone. For bright sunshine after a murky start gradually warming me up indoors. For not having anyone needing me, or needling me for lolling about.

For Mima delivering my groceries, including lots of fruit and veg...and for washing it all feeling like some exercise on a feeble day! For Jan reminding me it's fine to take it easy, and for realising since I started dialysis I feel as if I ought to be busy at the weekend as I 'waste' so much time in the week. It's always interesting when you can observe the way your thoughts unfold.

I give thanks for a couple of hours of relative liveliness later in the afternoon and getting a few useful things done. For being back on the sofa now with homemade soup ready for my supper...if I can stay awake that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics