Saturday 16 May 2020

Middling

I give thanks for feeling more OK today after feeling considerably less last night. For a good sleep which helped I'm sure, and only waking up once for my knees to continue to complain about Thursday!

For my package deliveries arriving on the early side and my Tesco priority 'slot' (which is an eight hour window) narrowing down to almost bed time so I've had a nicely uninterrupted middle section to my day off to gently occupy myself with various tasks, projects and periods of inactivity. For days off, of which Saturday is the most special as there's another one  still to come..

For the vast variety of food most of us have available these days, and the ways we have to store it so we can keep stocked up. For reading that people who live in very cold places use fridges to keep supplies warmer! For another excellent documentary on Netflix, and at last getting round to last week's mid week guided meditation...especially for the parts when both I and my laptop stayed awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics