Monday 11 May 2020

Wondrous

I give thanks for the the wondrous crashing waves this morning! It's certainly was a wonder I managed to get ready and out the door in time for treatment as every time I went near a front facing window I struggled to drag myself away from the enthralling display...

For traffic queued at the road work lights just past the bridge across the estuary so my driver decided to use the coast road instead. Woohoo! Such splendid views that way even though the trees are almost in full leaf now. For seeing the ships in dock, and patches of sunshine sparkling on the water in the bay.

For a strangely stress free day on the unit, in fact when a member of staff rang me up to ask where I was because they thought I was missing I had quite a chuckle. There's a chap who's a Mac and he started there the same time which causes some confusion...

I give thanks the weather folk got it right in forecasting much cooler weather. For one thing, forewarned, I've made a pot of warming stew...and for another, given our illustrious leader's dotty directives regarding travel, chillier temperatures might give our relatively unscathed region a few days' respite before the hoards start turning up to infect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics