Sunday 24 May 2020

Brave

I give thanks for tackling an attack of what's the point today. For a lot of us a lot of the time of there isn't one of course, unless someone makes one up, but coming up with ideas even for pleasure as a purpose can be a tad challenging at times, especially times like these...

I give thanks for making a little progress with a major sort out despite the fact that not being able to get the sorted out of the premises is rather frustrating. For managing to find a relatively quiet spot to read a book for a while in the sun wearing my best don't-mess-with-me face to keep passers by away, and a favourite Brave Soul dress to try to cheer myself a little. We can go wherever we like now as long as we go with integrity, I hear...


For these flowers at the cliff edge.
For good bread to toast and top with proper butter, especially at supper time. For savoury veggie mince made yesterday for my main meal today so no need to try to motivate myself to cook. For a vicariously visiting a ger on an island in a river in Iceland. New Lives in the Wild doesn't get any better than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics