Wednesday 13 May 2020

Pink

I give thanks for looking out of my window at just the right time to see the rose tinted sea last night. For seeing it white topped grey this morning and then blue this afternoon when the taxi driver chose to come back via the coast road. For bathing my eyes in many shades of green along the both journeys.

For finding out pink grasshoppers exist!
https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/stunning-rare-pink-grasshopper-discovered-4127325?fbclid=IwAR2s4pdvxjf21gwJHvHYzUJhHz4N2xs8h3vaUxRHiEEJC6JlXVFXyeXfxv8

I give thanks for Julie picking up my meds for me and doing a small job for a tall person while I was safely out of the way. For leftovers to heat up for my supper and bath water running. It seems to have been a long and unnecessarily nippy day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics