Monday 18 May 2020

Routine

When I finally managed to haul myself out of sleep I was grateful for feeling surprisingly strong and sprightly. Yes, it would have been nicer if I'd felt that way yesterday instead but, you know, even a dialysis day is better when you don't feel tired and sore.
For one of the drivers who offers to take you the coast road and for the glorious views of rolling fields between the moor and the sea.

I give thanks I remembered to download some entertainment beforehand as there wasn't a whisper of a wifi signal where I was put...and for finding it entertaining! For the trolley coming round with a cuppa and biscuits and for this very welcome service being free.

I give thanks for the warmer weather...and that it's nearly time for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics